VC 12500 - Unlicensed Driver

in California

You can be charged with this offense if :-

  1. You live in California but you have an out of state license,
  2. You have never had a license
  3. Or your license is expired and you did not renew it.

In these cases, the police and the prosecutors can charge you with being an unlicensed driver.


California Vehicle Code (VC) 12500 - What to do

 It is important that :-

  • If you now live in California and have an out of state license you get a California license
  • If your license is expired you must pay the required fees to the DMV to reinstate your license.


traffic ticket los angelesWe can help

Call us for a free legal consultation to speak with a Los Angeles Traffic Attorney to discuss how we can help (310) 285-1516.

top of page

The Law Office of Pardoe & Associates
Los Angeles Traffic Ticket Attorney
We are here to help make your Los Angeles traffic ticket & license problems go away!